Thursday, March 13, 2014

Fancy Bathroom Pics

Guys - I know it has been a while, but there are finally some decent photos of the bathroom!!

The super-awesome Carol Reed (who designed the bathroom for us) came by this past summer and took some photos for her website.

I know I've gone on and on before about how hiring Carol was the best decision we made, but after looking at these lovely photos (and meeting her in person) I'm even more convinced. My combo bathroom/laundry room with Costco vanity would have been...well....much less nice.

So click on over to Carol's blog and check it out!!



Photobucket

6 comments:

LifeBegins@Thirty said...

Gorgeous! That tub! That light fixture! I'm moving in :)

LifeBegins@Thirty said...

Lovely! Wish I had room for a tub like that!

LifeBegins@Thirty said...

Beautiful!! You can never go wrong with cararra marble!

LifeBegins@Thirty said...

Your bathroom is stunning (and totally magazine feature worthy). That tub is to die for :) And that light fixture is one of my favorites. I've been eyeing knock-offs on Overstock for the last year.

LifeBegins@Thirty said...

I'm convinced your bathroom is my dream bath. Classic, stunning, & so serene. I'm coming over.

LifeBegins@Thirty said...

It's really, really beautiful. And so fun to have professional photos of the space. Our girls' bathroom was photographed for a magazine, and I loved watching the process.

Really nicely done.